Your Complete Network Security and Edge Computing Solution for Clark Crown Brands
Clark Brands and PDI have teamed up to deliver a complete network management and security solution for your locations. Now you can streamline your operations with a technology foundation that keeps your business safe and secure.
Enjoy a plug-and-play solution that helps you meet PCI compliance by ensuring secure point-of-sale (POS) transactions while freeing up your IT resources. Stop worrying about upfront costs or additional annual fees—the monthly subscription model simplifies budgeting while giving you greater peace of mind.
Choose from the following options:
- Recommended: Firewall as a Service, plus 5G as a Service for primary Internet access (where available)—$215/month per location
- Firewall as a Service only (includes Point of Sale Remote Access (POSRA))—$96/month per location
- Optional Wi-Fi as a Service for both indoor and outdoor use
- Optional Switching as a Service if additional ports are needed to support your store operations
Your benefits include:
- A next-generation platform with more throughput and processing power to handle your current and future application needs (includes POSRA)
- A free endpoint protection license, PDI Managed Detection and Response (MDR), to protect your critical back-office PC from cyberattacks like ransomware and malware
- A robust wireless failover solution that increases uptime with 2 SIM cards to handle diversity among wireless carriers
- The ability to eliminate costly cable Internet and DSL by adding fully managed 5G for primary Internet access (where available)
- Reduced PCI scope since the Firewall as a Service is fully certified within PDI’s compliance
- Rapid deployment with a preconfigured solution that’s available for “plug-and-play” remote-guided installation
What to expect next
- If you have an existing account with PDI, you will receive a Service Order quote via DocuSign within one business day.
- If you do not have an account with PDI, we’ll create one and send you a Service Order quote and Master Customer Agreement via DocuSign within two to three business days.
- After PDI has received all the signed documents, we’ll ship your order based on the instructions you provide.
- If you request a consultation with a PDI Solution Architect, someone will reach out within one business day for this discussion.
Please indicate the following shipping speed needed for your order when completing the form.
- Standard Ground Shipping: Device will be processed and shipped within 7 business days (M-F) of receipt of complete* order
- Two Day Shipping: Device will be processed and shipped within 2 business days (M-F) of receipt of complete* order
- Overnight Shipping: Device will be processed and shipped by end of day (M-F). Complete* order must be received by 1 pm CT
Sign up today
Thanks for your interest. A member of our team will be in touch soon.