HQ: Offenbach, Germany since 1939
Industry: Petroleum Distribution
Size: 450 vehicles; 7 countries in Europe
Solution: PDI WinDMS
- Decentralized tanker truck dispatching operations
- Wanted to minimize paper and to automate and digitize planning and dispatch operations
- Needed to be able to respond more quickly to sales fluctuations at fuel retailing locations
Solution Overview – PDI WinDMS and PDI OilDroid
Comprehensive dispatch planning and scheduling solution that allows significant optimization of secondary distribution bulk transportation processes by addressing a multitude of scheduling challenges.
Using leading edge technology and an intuitive, user-friendly UI, this mobile solution delivers real-time functionality that speeds up the delivery process and reduces paperwork.
ABS Bonifer dispatchers planned for three times as many
vehicles per shift.
- Digitized and automated delivery operations
- Improved visibility into operations through daily reports
- Decreased mileage and allocated drivers efficiently
- Avoided retains and runouts using real-time information
“We can now supply three times as many fuel stations with the same number of people.”
– Ralph Schenderlein, Operations Manager, ABS Bonifer
Download Case Study
Find out how PDI connects petroleum-centric business with the technology and data needed to excel.