HQ: Offenbach, Germany since 1939
Industry: Petroleum Distribution
Size: 450 vehicles; 7 countries in Europe
Solution: PDI WinDMS
- Decentralized tanker truck dispatching operations
- Wanted to minimize paper and to automate and digitize planning and dispatch operations
- Needed to be able to respond more quickly to sales fluctuations at fuel retailing locations
Solution Overview – PDI WinDMS and PDI OilDroid
Comprehensive dispatch planning and scheduling solution that allows significant optimization of secondary distribution bulk transportation processes by addressing a multitude of scheduling challenges.
Using leading edge technology and an intuitive, user-friendly UI, this mobile solution delivers real-time functionality that speeds up the delivery process and reduces paperwork.
Learn more about PDI’s logistics solutions for North America and International customers
ABS Bonifer dispatchers planned for three times as many
vehicles per shift.
- Digitized and automated delivery operations
- Improved visibility into operations through daily reports
- Decreased mileage and allocated drivers efficiently
- Avoided retains and runouts using real-time information
“We can now supply three times as many fuel stations with the same number of people.”
– Ralph Schenderlein, Operations Manager, ABS Bonifer
Download Case Study
Find out how PDI connects petroleum-centric business with the technology and data needed to excel.