Industry: Convenience Retail
Size: 21 Stores
Solution: PDI Enterprise and Workforce
- Couldn’t tailor previous solution to fit the company’s evolving needs
- Inefficient manual processes made it difficult to accomplish everyday tasks and access data
- Lack of operational insights impeded timely and reliable business decisions
- Needed solution to help control overtime hours at the stores
Solution Overview – PDI Enterprise
From financials to pricing, PDI Enterprise has everything convenience retailers and petroleum marketers need to unify and control their businesses. Its centralized database delivers one version of the truth across the entire organization. PDI Workforce provides tools to build optimal schedules, capture and review time, analyze site metrics and efficiently pay employees. Built on a web-based platform, this product requires minimal training and allows employees to focus on customer service.
Read more about PDI Enterprise
- Increased operational control with easy-to-use, customizable enterprise solution
- Improved efficiency by automating time-consuming manual processes
- Facilitated better decision making with real-time data and insights
- Reduced overtime hours by 83 percent and optimized labor scheduling with transaction data
“If time is of the essence, and you need to make a positive impact on your company, PDI will be that positive impact.”
– Brittany Kalivas, VP, Anderson Oil Co.
Download Case Study
Find out how PDI connects petroleum-centric business with the technology and data needed to excel.