HQ: Philadelphia, Mississippi, since 1960
Size: 10 c-stores
Solution: PDI Workforce, PDI Labor Scheduler
- Wanted to move away from spreadsheets for labor scheduling
- Needed a workforce solution to help plan for out-of-the-ordinary store events such as unusually large deliveries
- Required a scheduling solution that enabled store managers to stay on budgetIn-store price changes and complex promotions were manual and labor intensive
Solution Overview – PDI Workforce
After more than 30 years in the c-store industry, we have unique insight into the challenges of running a well-managed workforce. We put our experience to work tackling those challenges, and the result is a workforce management solution uniquely equipped to meet your sophisticated business needs.
Read more about PDI Workforce
PDI Workforce and PDI Labor Scheduler elevated Prince Oil’s workforce management from a spreadsheet to an intuitive software solution that could predict and account for all labor situations.
- Provided chart-based graphical insights into workforce budgets
- Improved visibility into individual store labor trends
- Allowed for the reduction of overtime hours
- Generated a quantitative view into low- and high-demand staffing needs
“The Workforce, the Scheduler – for us it’s been revolutionary.”
– Ben Peebles, CFO, Prince Oil Company
Download Case Study
Find out how PDI connects petroleum-centric business with the technology and data needed to excel.