HQ: Swanpond, KY
Industry: Quick Service Restaurants
Size: 18 Stores
Solution: PDI Network Security Platform
- Align with Arby’s corporate policies while accommodating different POS systems at certain restaurants
- Overcome intermittent disruptions in Internet connectivity
- Reduce time-to-resolution for any technical issues
Solution Overview – PDI Network Security Platform
The PDI Network Security Platform provides a unified managed network solution for Lavco Food Services and its Arby’s restaurants. The agile, cloud-based network greatly reduces the cost and time to deliver new services across multiple locations.
Read more about PDI Network Security Platform
Even if Lavco loses its primary Internet connection, it can still securely process credit card transactions thanks to automated 4g wireless backup.
- Simplified management with multiple network functions in a single appliance
- Avoidance of downtime if a primary broadband Internet connection fails
- Faster, more reliable technical support so personnel can focus on core business objectives
- Cloud-based solution for greater business agility
“We’re highly focused on security because credit cards represent our biggest potential vulnerability.”
– Chris Bowling, Lavco Food Services
Download Case Study
Find out how PDI connects petroleum-centric business with the technology and data needed to excel.