When we chose “Connecting Convenience” to represent the essence of PDI, our goal was to highlight the need for collaboration across the entire fuel and convenience ecosystem. In turn, that level of collaboration requires continuous innovation as we attempt to simplify and unite the industry supply chain.
So what better way to celebrate PDI’s 40th year in business than by introducing new offerings and programs that elevate the level of innovation for everyone involved?
At PDI, we’re committed to helping you streamline your operations and increase your profitability on your business transformation journey. And to help you keep up with the latest changes in consumer behavior and an ever-evolving marketplace, we encourage you to explore a wide range of new offerings, including:
- New products
- Product and platform enhancements
- New programs
- New business relationships and acquisitions
New PDI product offerings include:
- PDI Wi-Fi Direct Internet Access: Get private wireless access for employees and secure public Wi-Fi for your guests as part of a fully managed service. This flexible offering enables businesses of all sizes to easily manage both single and multi-site wireless networks.
- PDI Electronic Shelf Labels: Save staff time and money by implementing digital shelf tags in your convenience stores. Automatically schedule or dynamically update prices in real time without relying on manual processes. These digital shelf tags allow you to promote specials using blinking lights or unique messaging while synchronizing prices on the shelf and in the POS system.
- PDI Age-Verified Consumer Access: Designed for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) brands, this subscription-based product connects high-value consumers with age-restricted products like tobacco. Increase ROI in your digital campaigns by targeting customers who have already opted-in and are the verified age to purchase your offerings. This new product is part of the overall PDI Loyalty solution.
- PDI Firewall as a Service – Industrial: Secure your distributed network with a reliable solution that can scale as quickly as your business. This unique solution provides firewall capabilities through an unstaffed communication device that can reside inside or outside your facilities.
- PDI Secure FTP: Protect your data and customers with a faster and more secure way to send files and other content.
Product and platform enhancements
Open up new business opportunities with updates to these PDI products and platforms:
- PDI Order Ahead and Delivery with Vroom: Easily integrate your loyalty offers and rewards programs, including reward redemption capabilities. This enhanced solution helps you deliver a more seamless experience across your software platforms and reduce in-store labor costs due to manual entry—all while increasing accuracy between your order, POS, and loyalty systems.
- PDI Commerce API: Leverage new capabilities to further support PDI Order Ahead and Delivery and PDI Electronic Shelf Labels. Now you can integrate e-commerce platforms with on-premise or hosted instances of PDI Enterprise, automating the connection between retail back-office systems with commerce platforms and store technologies.
Build your brand reputation and attract new sustainability-focused customers:
- PDI Sustainability Offset Emissions Program – Fleet: Expand your sustainability options to include carbon offsets for your truck and transport fleet logistics. Help your business become carbon neutral and attract more eco-conscious customers.
New business relationships and acquisitions
Explore new business opportunities with additional options to address your core challenges and broaden your offerings.
Overcome ongoing workforce challenges with flexible labor management solutions from Shiftsmart:
- Discover how PDI is collaborating with Shiftsmart to reduce the impacts of labor shortages and high turnover rates.
- Leverage the Shiftsmart labor management platform and network of two million workers to supplement your own staff on an on-demand or planned basis.
Discover the value of PDI Propane and Commercial Fueling following the acquisition of Blue Cow Software, an industry leader serving heating oil and propane dealers. Enjoy robust capabilities for:
- Fuel and service ordering
- Delivery route optimization and wireless communication with field teams
- Customized analytics for fuel oil and propane
- Customer relationship management and accounting software
View the latest industry trends webinar
Watch the “2023 Convenience Trends: Mid-Year Update” webinar featuring the latest industry trends and insights from PDI CEO Jimmy Frangis and PDI COO Linnea Geiss.
Get in-depth industry reports
To stay on top of key industry trends and research data, be sure to download the latest reports from PDI:
- To discover the latest consumer sentiment around eco-friendly business practices, download the “2023 Business of Sustainability Index.”
- To dive deep into consumer behavior trends, download “Tracking Convenience Report: From the Pump to the C-store.”
- To learn about new technologies and challenges in the fuel and convenience industry, download the “2023 Industry Innovators Report.”
Register for PDI Users Conference (UC)
If you’d like to experience the full value of the PDI community, please join us at the industry’s premier training and networking event. Join over 1,000 of your peers at UC 2023 for a full range of hands-on learning, strategic industry insights, and fun networking opportunities.
What: PDI Users Conference 2023
When: August 27-30
Where: Gaylord Rockies Resort in Denver, CO
Visit www.pditechnologies.com/uc23 to book your spot!
You can thrive in today’s digital economy. Contact us today to learn how we can help you transform your business.