Industry: Oil & Gas
Segment: Petrol station distribution
Size: 20 tankers, supplying 260 service stations
Solution: WinDMS, OilDroid
- Encountered scheduling conflicts due to dynamic sales environment
- Lacked centralized dispatching capabilities
- Needed more operational visibility and access to reliable data insights
Solution Overview – WinDMS and OilDroid
A comprehensive dispatch planning and scheduling solution that optimizes secondary distribution bulk transportation processes by addressing a multitude of scheduling challenges.
Using leading edge technology and an intuitive, user-friendly UI, this mobile solution delivers real-time functionality that speeds up the delivery process and reduces paperwork.
Learn more about PDI’s logistics solutions for North America and International customers
- Increased transparency by seamlessly integrating data from all parts of the business
- Reduced operating costs and improved fleet productivity due to centralized dispatch
- Prevented runouts with better real-time reporting and tank-level visibility
- Reduced number of manual processes with automation
“With [PDI], you have a competent and very reliable partner. The solution…is elaborated down to the last detail and is perfect for the service station dispatching.”
– Felix Zwingmann, Westfalen Group
Download Case Study
Find out how PDI connects petroleum-centric business with the technology and data needed to excel.