HQ: Sioux Falls, SD; first opened in Summit, SD in 1981
Industry: Convenience Retail
Solution: PDI Hosting Services, PDI Pricebook Services, PDI Accounting Services
- Only about 60% of store merchandise was in the pricebook, which complicated the audit process
- Heavy reliance on price stickers, many of which were allocated to general merchandise, resulted in inaccurate pricing
- Needed a stable, third-party hosting solution, complete with reliable technical support and server redundancy
- Limited resources to support company growth
Solution Overview – PDI Managed Services
Reimagining your enterprise means focusing on the things that drive business growth and finding ways to work smarter, not harder. Hundreds of companies just like yours are doing exactly that by taking advantage of our Managed Services. Perhaps you’re looking to reposition your staff away from labor intensive tasks, or maybe you require a highly specialized skillset to run specific parts of your business. From hosting complex technology infrastructures in the private cloud to performing daily pricebook maintenance, we have you covered.
Read more about PDI Managed Services
Achieved 20% ROI on PDI Hosting Services, and a 25% ROI on PDI Pricebook Services.
- Managed services have enabled industry growth
- Pricebook centralization facilitated immediate cost change delivery to the market
- Accounting solutions met the needs of a growing company
- Reliable tech support & resources provided needed redundancy
“The impact our [PDI] Managed Services relationship has had on our business has not only been very positive, it is helping us survive and grow as a company.”
– Chris Heinz, Director of Finance and Operations, H & H Enterprises, Inc., Coffee Cup Fuel Stops
Download Case Study
Find out how PDI connects petroleum-centric business with the technology and data needed to excel.