Size: 345 stores and fleet of 46 trucks
Industry: Convenience Retail and Logistics
Solution: PDI Enterprise, PDI Logistics and PDI Managed Services
- Needed to improve dispatch, order forecasting, cost reconciliations and analytics for fuel delivery operation
- Difficulty integrating back office solution with POS system
- Manual and inefficient financial, ordering and daily paperwork processes
- Lacked a fully hosted and managed solution for enterprise-level software
Solution Overview – PDI Enterprise, PDI Managed Services, PDI Logistics
From financials to pricing, convenience retailers and petroleum marketers get centralized control and one version of the truth.
Our hosting, pricebook and accounting experts help manage the day-to-day operations, so you can focus on driving business growth.
Fleets of all sizes maximize efficiency, growth, productivity and profits with our end-to-end logistics solutions.
- Cost-effective hosting solution with reliable technical support and server redundancy
- Increased speed and accuracy across operation by automating manual processes
- Improved fleet and store-level inventory management with robust order forecasting tools
- Seamlessly integrated back-office software with third-party POS systems
- Improved fleet productivity with centralized dispatching capabilities
- Gained reliable analytics and insights to make better business decisions
“When you sign up with PDI, you truly have a partner in the business. They really put the best interests of the customer first.”
– Keith Slater, CFO, MAPCO Express, Inc.
Download Case Study
Find out how PDI connects petroleum-centric business with the technology and data needed to excel.